Glass Half Full
Every franchisor should embrace the Optimist Creed and we believe that Christian A. Larson got it right:
The Optimist Creed
Promise Yourself …
- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
- To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
Optimism helps your franchisees get through those tough times; sales slumps; frustration with employee retention; and personal situations. A little optimism can go along way and builds healthy relationships. Each and every day we hope that your Optimism shines through….